Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Aftermath of the Storm

You think I was overreacting to mild weather conditions yesterday?
Never underestimate the destructive force of a snow flurry, my friends!

Truth be told, this tree and a fence were the only things I saw that suffered serious damage in yesterday's freakish snowfall.  All things considered, I'm not exactly sure how the mere falling of snow caused this tree to take a tumble.  Were there winds?  If there were winds, why didn't any other trees fall?  Is snow really just that heavy?

Oh well.  The snow is melting now, because it's spring and it really had no business falling in the first place.  What's left is still suitable for throwing snowballs or whatever shenanigans one might be interested in.  I threw one myself a little while ago!  I didn't hit anything, though. 

Anyway, the blog!  Let's talk about the blog.  My little March marathon of reviews has been going quite well, if you ask me.  They might not be classics of the form, but they've been by and large very fun to write.  And since we still have a little bit of March left, I don't see why I can't keep on keeping on.

I'll be in Seattle all next week, but I don't see any reason that should stop me from posting two more reviews before the month is out.  Three maybe, if I can think of a third thing to write about.  Either way, March 2012 is turning out to be a banner month for this site.  Banner by my standards, at any rate.  I only hope the bann-iest is yet to come.

I am so, so sorry for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment